Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tyson Gofton <tg...@bspark.com> on 2001/02/05 20:48:00 UTC

XML include

Does ant support including other XML files within the master file?  I'm
trying to search through a codebase bor XML definition files and include
them in ant at runtime.  Can this be done? If so how?

Thanks

Tyson Gofton
Technical Consultant
BrightSpark

Re: XML include

Posted by William Lee <wl...@sendmail.com>.
I tried using XML Entities on ant 1.2 successfully.  However, the newer
XML parser in 1.3 would asked for the DTD for Ant before I can do so.  I
wonder whether I can bypass the DTD part.

Will