Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Howard Lin <Ho...@vonage.com> on 2003/02/21 16:37:33 UTC

is doPSSelect working?

I'm using torque-3.0 and trying to do a doPSSelect on MySQL. It always return a null list. If I use doSelect and it works fine. I'm doing something like this:

Criteria a = new Criteria();
a.add(MyPeer.ID, ..);
List my_list = MyPeer.doPSSelect(a);

Howard Lin

AW: is doPSSelect working?

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.
I don't know for sure. But it could be that the old mysql driver
(org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver) doesn't provide the necessary functionality.
You could try it with the new one (com.mysql.jdbc.Driver), which is beta but
seems very stable.