Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by namal ubhayawardana <na...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/17 09:23:03 UTC

Ant tool

I'm using ant tool with JWSDP .I need to  invork
a servlet from a jsp.That is simply jsp call
the servlet .Can i declare my jsp file in ANT
build.xml file.Since jsp compile at run time.How do i
declare jsp file which reside in my client.

or how do i call the servlet from jsp here do i save
the jsp

Thanks lot
Priya

Re: Ant tool

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
namal ubhayawardana wrote:
> I'm using ant tool with JWSDP .I need to  invork
> a servlet from a jsp.That is simply jsp call
> the servlet .Can i declare my jsp file in ANT
> build.xml file.Since jsp compile at run time.How do i
> declare jsp file which reside in my client.
>
> or how do i call the servlet from jsp here do i save
> the jsp

Could you please ask questions such as these on the ant-user list!

Thanks
Conor