Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sid <hi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/18 10:17:29 UTC

ProducerFlowControl on production - using only one queue - no cluster configured

Hi there,

Following is my activemq.xml, configuration on production, please let me
know if this is good enough to handle production load. Additional
information is that we are not using cluster environment, hence one node is
running the service. And it's only one queque being used for our purpose.

        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true">
                  <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                    <constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="1000"/>
                  </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                </policyEntry>
                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="1mb">
                </policyEntry>
              </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>