Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 16:22:06 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment.

In the Apache foundation an experiment has been going on to host
mirrors of Apache project on github with more write access then just
to the mirror-bot. For those projects committers can merge on github
and put labels on PRs.

I move to have the project added to the gitbox experiment
please cast your votes

+1 CloudStack should be added to the gitbox experiment
+-0 I don't care
-1 CloudStack shouldn't be added to the gitbox experiment and give your reasons

thanks,
--
Daan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment.

Posted by Syed Ahmed <sa...@cloudops.com>.
+1

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
+1

2017年4月10日星期一,Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Wido

On 13/04/17 11:06, "Wido den Hollander" <wi...@widodh.nl> wrote:

    Hi All,

    As there were no objections from committers nor PMC members I went ahead and filed a ticket with Infra: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13885

    Waiting for their response and will update if I have more information regarding this move.

    Wido

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment.

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Hi All,

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment.

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.