Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Skladovs, Victor" <Sk...@his.de> on 2007/11/30 15:59:48 UTC

HSSSFSerializer: Auto row height by WrapText in MergedRegions not supported?

Hi, guys!

I would appreciate any help of the following problem:

I use Cocoon-2.1.10 and POI-3.0.1.

when I define a <gmr:Style WrapText="1"> for a single cell only, the
text is being wrapped and a row gets automatically the height so that
the whole text is visible.
BUT: when I define a MergedRegion from, say,  a one row and two cells
and apply a <gmr:Style WrapText="1"> to it, the text is being wrapped
though, but the only one row is visible, the height isn't adjusted..

Am I doing something wrong or this feature isn't yet supported?

Example:

<gmr:MergedRegions>

<gmr:Merge>A1:B1</gmr:Merge>

</gmr:MergedRegions>

<gmr:StyleRegion startRow="0" endRow="0" startCol="0" endCol="1">

<gmr:Style HAlign="2" VAlign="1" WrapText="1" Orient="1" Shade="0"
Indent="0" Locked="1" Hidden="0" Fore="0:0:0" Back="FFFF:FFFF:FFFF"
PatternColor="0:0:0" Format="General">

<gmr:Font Unit="10" Bold="1" Italic="0" Underline="0"
StrikeThrough="0">Helvetica</gmr:Font>

</gmr:Style>

</gmr:StyleRegion>

<gmr:Cell Row="0" Col="0" ValueType="60">This document will explain you
what the Cocoon project is about and what we are doing to solve the
problems that we encountered in our web engineering experiences, but
from an executive perspective, yes, because we all had the problems of
managing a web site, dealing with our colleagues, rushing to the
graphical guru to have the little GIF with the new title, or calling the
web administrator at night because the database is returning errors
without reasons</gmr:Cell>

Thanx in advance!

Regards,

Viktor

HIS Hochschul-Informations-System GmbH
Goseriede 9 | 30159 Hannover | www.his.de <http://www.his.de/>

Viktor Skladovs
Abteilung II Hochschulforschung
Informationssysteme und Online-Forschung
Telefon +49 (0)511 1220-129 | Fax +49 (0)511 1220-250
E-Mail skladov@his.de