Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dirk Markert <di...@dr-markert.de> on 2003/07/25 12:19:15 UTC

Re[7]: validate = false does not work

Hello Michael,

what is the action you are starting with, proposalAdd or requestSave?

Which version of Struts are you using? The sources of ActionServlet
(version 1.02) only have 1795 lines. Your stack trace says line 1955
in ActionServlet.

Re: Re[9]: validate = false does not work

Posted by Michael Olszynski <m....@proway.de>.
I had a look in the sources, indeed sb. changed them. I talked with my
collegues, we changed to struts version 1.1, now everything works fine.

Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate this!

Posted by Dirk Markert <di...@dr-markert.de>.
Hello Michael,

Re: Re[7]: validate = false does not work

<st...@jakarta.apache.org>