Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2019/07/25 18:26:46 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4394336] needs to be handled

Hi Igniters,

 I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to help.

 If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able to finalize your contribution.
 Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

 *    New Trusted Suite failure in master [Check Code Style] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_CheckCodeStyle&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
 Changes may lead to failure were done by
	 - zaleslaw.sin@gmail.com https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=888540

	 - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
	 - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org

Best Regards,
Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
Notification generated at 21:26:38 25-07-2019

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4394336] needs to be handled

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
+1. Lets do it, already!

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by nsvistov <ns...@gridgain.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, igniters, will play with Bot

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by nsvistov <ns...@gridgain.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Does not work from my home internet. =(

пт, 26 июл. 2019 г. в 19:23, Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>:

> Thank you so much!
>
> пт, 26 июл. 2019 г. в 21:15, Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>:
>
> > No, you and no one can not be banned because of this :).
> >
> > TC is accessible for me, but I'm not too far from its server now. I will
> > double-check from home later.
> >
> > пт, 26 июл. 2019 г. в 18:58, Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > > Can somebody say me: could I be banned from TC after commit reverting.
> > > The https://ci.ignite.apache.org/ became inaccessible in a few seconds
> > > after Dmitry Pavlov reverting my commit.
> > >
> > > Maybe it's kind of paranoid mode, but...

> > > for

> > > IMO,

> > seems

> > https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4381029&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunMl

> > zaleslaw.sin@gmail.com

> > > for
> > > job

> > > PR

> > > day

> > nizhikov@apache.org

> > understand
> > TC

> > according

> > https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/63fbcbf849640edf140047a5111a58f480c95294

> > You

> > grateful
> > > contribution.
> > revert

> > Style]
> > > >> > > >>

> > https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_CheckCodeStyle&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
> > > >> > > >>
> > https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=888540

> > agreed

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4394336] needs to be handled

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much!

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.