Posted to user@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/14 18:13:33 UTC

Re: [daemon] what is the service wrapper replacement for Procrun and Jsvc?

On 14 December 2010 15:09, Trei, Roberta L <Ro...@ca.com> wrote:
> I saw this in the Apache-Commons archive mailing list:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-user/201011.mbox/%3cAAN
> LkTikwx5z9+ryRf7BwJmoUmE=bE8z56VUCSHx=4Lx4@mail.gmail.com%3e

> Please let me know if this is not the case.  Given that the author was
> from apache.org, it seemed official to me.  Though now that I look at it
> more closely, I see the author may be referring only to his sub-product.

It is the Apache Directory code which has been relegated to the attic,
not Commons Daemon.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:13 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14 December 2010 15:09, Trei, Roberta L <Ro...@ca.com> wrote:
> > I saw this in the Apache-Commons archive mailing list:
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-user/201011.mbox/%3cAAN
> > LkTikwx5z9+ryRf7BwJmoUmE=bE8z56VUCSHx=4Lx4@mail.gmail.com%3e
>
> > Please let me know if this is not the case.  Given that the author was
> > from apache.org, it seemed official to me.  Though now that I look at it
> > more closely, I see the author may be referring only to his sub-product.
>
> It is the Apache Directory code which has been relegated to the attic,
> not Commons Daemon.

Yes yes sorry about the confusion. It is the Apache Directory code using
commons-daemon that was pushed into the attic.

Gosh we really have to watch out what and how we say what we say doh !!!

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org