Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Dario Armellin <da...@platino.it> on 1997/07/05 15:20:01 UTC

config/825: I've installed Post not supported and Problems with M$ Front Page server extensions.....

>Number:         825
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       I've installed Post not supported and Problems with M$ Front Page server extensions.....
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I've installed the Front Page Server extensions for Apache anche after a problem o security and files rw rights
i found the i canno't write a web with FP but i can only retrive, couse i recive and error message such as "POST no supported"
If you have the solution please contact me.......
>How-To-Repeat:
Try to intall the Front Page server extensions on apache....
>Fix:
Nope...i've read something in the apche FAQ like <Limit GET POST> to be added in the CFGs
but i don't know where to add this....
+

Thanks..........