Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/21 19:22:20 UTC

please review DATAFU-10 - pig 0.12.1

Can someone take a look at this?  This updates the build to use pig 0.12.1.
 By the way, the tests run substantially faster after the upgrade.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-10

Thanks,
Matt

Re: please review DATAFU-10 - pig 0.12.1

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yep, I'll go ahead and commit this then.

-Matt

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.
Didn't Flip take a look?