Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca> on 2004/05/01 10:01:34 UTC

Moving this WE

After months of waiting time has finally come and we're moving in our
newly built house this week-end.

I'll be offline for a couple of weeks. My ISP cable provider told me
this week then haven't wired the street yet, which means no internet and
no tv. I might get a dial-up connection during this time.

Hopefully when things are settled done I'll be able to be much more
active that in the past weeks (months?).

Cheers,
- Vincent

RE: Moving this WE

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Vince,

Congratulations on your new home.

No problem Janus will be here when you get back.

Alex