Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Armaz Mellati <Ar...@uninett.no> on 2005/09/01 14:52:59 UTC

Bug in session-transformer getxml ?

Hi

I have found out that transforming elements like
	<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/ID"/>
Doesn't return the ID. It returns _nothing_. However
	<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/"/>
Or
	<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/data"/>
Transforms as expected.

Here is the whole content of my /authentication context:

<authentication>
	<ID>neo</ID>
	<role>admin</role>
	<data>
		<roles num="1">
			<role>admin</role>
		</roles>
		<fullname>Neo Anderson</fullname>
		<email/>
	</data>
	<type>cocoon.authentication</type>
	<media>html</media>
</authentication>

Any Idea ? Is it something I have misunderstood ?

Regards,
Armaz