Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/04/02 11:24:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] Our next major release 0.7.0

Hi all,

Let's start to discuss about our next major release. Please feel free
to post your thoughts and suggestions.

I personally suggest to mainly focus on solving Hadoop 2.0
compatibility, Documentation, and Spilling Queue issues.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [DISCUSS] Our next major release 0.7.0

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've updated the roadmap on Hama JIRA[1]. If something is missed
please feel free to rearrange.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA/fixforversion/12320349

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org>.