Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 17:43:52 UTC

[all] Correct way to unsubscribe

To unsubcribe from:

  listname@project.apache.org

please send email to:

from the email address you used to subscribe.

Ofcourse, replace "listname" and "project" as needed. Let us know if
you have problems with the (recently moved) Commons lists. Thanks.

-Rahul

P.S.-I have BCC'ed the six posters who sent posts to the issues list
instead, earlier today.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
I had a look at the JIRA documentation and found this :-)

"JIRA generates emails in reaction to events using a templating engine.
The templating engine is Apache Jakarta's Velocity."

Unfortunately the templates are per JIRA installation, so no luck adding
unsubscribe instructions for issues@commons there :(

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Thanks Rahul
>
> Do you think it would be possible to add unsubscribe information to the
> emails that JIRA sends out? I'll have a look and see if I can find
> anything...
>
> Rahul Akolkar wrote:
>> To unsubcribe from:
>>
>>   listname@project.apache.org
>>
>> please send email to:

>> from the email address you used to subscribe.
>>
>> Ofcourse, replace "listname" and "project" as needed. Let us know if
>> you have problems with the (recently moved) Commons lists. Thanks.
>>
>> -Rahul
>>
>> P.S.-I have BCC'ed the six posters who sent posts to the issues list
>> instead, earlier today.

Dennis Lundberg

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rahul

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> To unsubcribe from:
>
>   listname@project.apache.org
>
> please send email to:

> from the email address you used to subscribe.
>
> Ofcourse, replace "listname" and "project" as needed. Let us know if
> you have problems with the (recently moved) Commons lists. Thanks.
>
> -Rahul
>
> P.S.-I have BCC'ed the six posters who sent posts to the issues list
> instead, earlier today.

Dennis Lundberg