Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 19:42:09 UTC

Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

So I hope my understanding here is correct:

If i want to edit the location of the ChatTab to the righthand side of the
window instead of the bottom of the window for a public conference room.. i
would need to:

open this source file: baseConferenceRoom.LZX and modify the:

<baseTabChatPanel name="_chatPanelStrict" labelid="616"
       height="200"
       x="${ parent._sidePanel.width }"
       y="${ canvas.height - (this.height) -
((canvas.currentRoomObj.hideTopBar) ? 0 : 28) }"
       width="${ canvas.width - parent._sidePanel.width }"
       isopen="${ !canvas.currentRoomObj.chatOpened }" />
       <!-- isopen need to be reverted, will be toggled -->

If i want it on the right hand side i assume it needs to be changed to
something like:

   <baseTabChatPanel name="_chatPanelStrict" labelid="616"
          height="${canvas.height-28}"
          x="${canvas.width-250}"
          y="${canvas.height-28}"
          width="250"
          isopen="${ !canvas.currentRoomObj.chatOpened }" />

Would this work or would i have to implement some other changes aswell in
order to ensure there is no interference with the screen sharing or the
whiteboard?

Re: Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
issue seems to be reproducible

to resolve it you need to:
1) modify baseTabChatPanel to use vertical hide/show panel (istead of
horizontal)
2) use debug flash player to see what was the error :(

Unfortunately I have not much free time to investigate this :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.
Well I ran it in debug mode,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hard to say,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hard to say,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.