Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/02/08 09:20:24 UTC

Forrest Friday - 10 February 2006

10 February starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
See the calendar for your time zone.
http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-friday.html

So about 45 hours away.

This is the topic from last time ...
Finish locationmap, clean up Jira,
prioritise issues for next release, Dispatcher docs.

-David

Re: Forrest Friday - 10 February 2006

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> 10 February starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
> See the calendar for your time zone.
> http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-friday.html
>
> Channel name is #for-feb on irc.freenode.net
>
> So starting in about 45 minutes.
>
> Topic ...
> Finish locationmap, clean up Jira,
> prioritise issues for next release, Dispatcher + docs.

Leaving the IRC channel open for more time
in case people are still enthusiastic.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El mié, 08-02-2006 a las 19:20 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
> 10 February starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
> See the calendar for your time zone.
> http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-friday.html
>
> So about 45 hours away.
>
> This is the topic from last time ...
> Finish locationmap, clean up Jira,
> prioritise issues for next release, Dispatcher docs.

Besides there is
which should be nice for people that have the itch to get started with
the new dispatcher contract grammar.

Sure everyone is welcome to assist on issues related to

I will pop in after work actively but hope to be in the IRC the whole
time.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: Forrest Friday - 10 February 2006

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> 10 February starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
> See the calendar for your time zone.
> http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-friday.html
>
> So about 45 hours away.
>
> This is the topic from last time ...
> Finish locationmap, clean up Jira,
> prioritise issues for next release, Dispatcher docs.

Wow. Is it that time again!

I will be available, hopefully for longer than last month, although I
said that last month too.

One thing is for sure, I'm not going away this weekend.

Ross