Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Josh Innis <jo...@bitnine.net> on 2021/08/02 15:35:55 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Accepting Code Contribution for Visualization tool

+1
We create value for our clients by connecting the world's data.
Josh Innis Software Engineer
Core R&D Team
*P*: (831)278-0327
3945 Freedom Circle #260, Santa Clara, CA 95054
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3945+Freedom+Cir+%23260,+Santa+Clara,+CA+95054/>
bitnine.net