Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Julian Weiß <ju...@ch-weiss.de> on 2020/04/22 08:18:27 UTC

CoturnServer

Hey Guys thanks for your help getting the LDAP done. Now I’ve got the problem that I can’t get the turn server running I always get an error message http status 404 by getting on to the possible webpage.

Any Ideas thanks a lot

Re: CoturnServer

Posted by Julian Weiß <ju...@ch-weiss.de>.
Hey Maxim Found the Mistake the is a missing " in the tutorial at the end of the application context xml
Now I can log in but whe I try to start webcam and audio I get the following error
Failed to start broadcast: Object '4f09d0d4-f52f-4731-9e54-124e2da0ca9a_kurento.MediaPipeline' not found (Code:40101, Type:null, Data: {"type":"MEDIA_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND"})
Any Ideas?

Am 22.04.20, 12:08 schrieb "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>:

    Please check applicationContext.xml is valid XML file
    You seems to have some issues in it

    --
    Best regards,
    Maxim

Re: CoturnServer

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please provide more context: at least 20 lines before exception

Re: CoturnServer

Posted by Julian Weiß <ju...@ch-weiss.de>.

    --
    Best regards,