Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2002/01/04 19:49:12 UTC

RE: Comma in $link.setPage("foo,bar.vm") causes HTTP 400 Bad Requ est in Tomcat 4.0.1

Boy do I feel like a dumb-ass :( , this is the second time I've been bit by
getScreenTemplate().

I was using $link.setPage($data.ScreenTemplate), which returns the screen
template as "foo/bar" not "foo,bar".

I switched it to $link.setPage($data.Parameters.Template) and it worked
fine.

p.s.

I apologize for not posting the EXACT code in my initial post.

Thanks,
Scott