Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2008/03/29 06:53:21 UTC

SARE stock

SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3 traps on ISMN (international standard Music number,
similar to ISBN)
I just got an order confirmation from a music book store with a pretty high score

Wolfgang Hamann

Re: SARE stock

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
>>> similar to ISBN)
>>> I just got an order confirmation from a music book store with a
>>> pretty high
>>> score
>>
>> Easy fix:
>> In local.cf
>>
>> score SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3 0
>
> And we will update the rule also, in my local version of the rule i
> could not even find that string, so it might be a SARE update on that
> was missed.

maybe you can replace with IFST?

<cite>
IFSA Strongman, Inc. will Change its Ticker to IFST from ISMN
11/16/2007

Effective November 19, 2007, IFSA Strongman, Inc. will change its OTCPK
stock ticker symbol to IFST from ISMN.
</cite>

Re: SARE stock

Posted by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net>.
Hi!

>> similar to ISBN)
>> I just got an order confirmation from a music book store with a pretty high
>> score
>
> Easy fix:
> In local.cf
>
> score SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3 0

And we will update the rule also, in my local version of the rule i could
not even find that string, so it might be a SARE update on that was
missed.

Thanks for reporting.

Bye,
Raymond.

Re: SARE stock

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.
> From: <ha...@t-online.de>
> Date: 29 Mar 2008 05:53:21 -0000
> To: <us...@spamassassin.apache.org>
> Subject: SARE stock

> SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3 traps on ISMN (international standard Music number,
> similar to ISBN)
> I just got an order confirmation from a music book store with a pretty high
> score

Easy fix:
In local.cf

score SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3 0

Then restart spamd/amavisd/ spamassassin

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Winner 2008 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer
Charter member, ICSA labs anti-spam consortium

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm).
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com