Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Karen Miller <km...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/11 22:18:15 UTC

facebook group!

*Friends of Geode* is a new and public facebook group for people to
meet and enjoy the non-dev side of the project.  Anyone can join.

Please do not discuss or initiate Apache Geode (incubating) project business
on this new facebook group.

Karen

Re: facebook group!

Posted by Greg Chase <gr...@gregchase.com>.
On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Karen Miller <km...@pivotal.io> wrote:

> *Friends of Geode* is a new and public facebook group for people to
> meet and enjoy the non-dev side of the project.  Anyone can join.

I can't wait till we are able to post Justin's keynote, but he pointed out
that Apache is about community before code.  I think the community side of
the project should stay in the newsgroups.

RE https://twitter.com/ApacheGeode/status/707807791726116864