Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 听风看雨 <ji...@qq.com> on 2019/11/13 12:18:55 UTC

using mySql as metadata storage

hey,&nbsp;
may i ask, is now the support using mysql as metadata base stable? I've been looking through kylin official website for some time, but found no more hints in release notes after version 2.5.0, are there any details neglected?
best wishes!

Re:using mySql as metadata storage

Posted by AS <al...@163.com>.

I find something related in this page,
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/install/configuration.html#mysql-metastore
I think it is not recommended now.

Note: This feature is still being tested and it is recommended to use it with caution.

hey,