Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2011/06/07 14:25:05 UTC

[OT] 11 Days to Scale-A-Thon

Just a friendly reminder to everyone of the upcoming Scale-A-Thon event at Bronto Software.  We've got a great day planned of hands on programming with Apache Hadoop and other related tools like Apache HBase, Mahout, Hive, etc.  The event is June 18th at Bronto Software in Durham, NC.

Thanks in no small part to the generosity of several sponsors, the event, including lunch, dinner, drinks and compute time on Amazon EC2 will be completely free.  Our sponsors so far are Bronto Software, Booz Allen Hamilton, iContact, Open Source Integrators and Cloudera.  If you want to find out more, check out http://www.scaleathon.com or register at http://scaleathon-rtp.eventbrite.com/

Cheers,
Grant