Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org> on 2007/01/10 15:07:23 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 and portal

Hello,
I'm trying to use portal with the last cocoon 2.2 from svn (yesterday)

I have the following error, even if I disable DB authentication in
auth-cauth.conf :

org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException: There was no
'default-connection' attribute enabled in the jdbc connection descriptor

Where does it come from ?

Thanks for the help
--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@OpenBlueLab.Org

Re: Cocoon 2.2 and portal

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org>.
Ok, adding these files resolved this first problem, but I have now
another one with "socket creation error". I read the mail from Carsten
(the one of 01/10/2007) and resolved this one by using the 1.8.1 hsqlb
version.

I finally ran in a last error about table not found, what is it about.

Thanks for the help

Jean-Christophe

Re: Cocoon 2.2 and portal

Posted by 許議中 <jo...@erp.tw>.