Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/07/02 11:55:20 UTC

How to create a site/doxia plugin?

Hello,

I haven't ever written a maven plugin. But, as I'm not satisfied with
the doxia plugins available, I'd like to write my own. So, how would I
have to write a doxia plugin?

Kind regards

Peter

Re: How to create a site/doxia plugin?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I just updated the documentation: it should be more accurate now
https://maven.apache.org/doxia/developers/modules.html

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.