Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org> on 2012/02/28 15:30:27 UTC

Instable test on IndexedGraph

Apparently this test is causing jenkins to heisen-fail:

  https://builds.apache.org/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/765/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.commons.indexedgraph/testReport/junit/org.apache.stanbol.commons.indexedgraph/IndexedGraphTest/testPerformance/

--
Olivier

Re: Research Papers

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

the scientific background for Apache Stanbol is given by the IKS
project. You can find more information about this project and
publications within this project at [1]. One scientific publication
regarding the architectural ideas behind Apache Stanbol is this one
here

Fabian Christ, Benjamin Nagel: A Reference Architecture for Semantic
Content Management Systems. In M. Nüttgens, O. Thomas, B. Weber
(eds.): Proceeding of the Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems
Architectures Workshop 2011 (EMISA'11), Hamburg (Germany). GI, LNI,
vol. P-190, pp. 135-148 (2011)

If you are doing research in the context of Apache Stanbol it would be
great to inform the community about usage and references to Apache
Stanbol.

[1] http://www.iks-project.eu

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Research Papers

Re: Instable test on IndexedGraph

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 28.02.2012, at 15:30, Olivier Grisel wrote:

> Apparently this test is causing jenkins to heisen-fail:
>
>  https://builds.apache.org/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/765/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.commons.indexedgraph/testReport/junit/org.apache.stanbol.commons.indexedgraph/IndexedGraphTest/testPerformance/

I am aware of that. However up to now I was unable to reproduce this locally. Because of that I have already changed the random generation of the graph to support a seed.
The seed is now printed to the log. This should allow to reproduce the error on the next occurrence.

Please watch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-683 to follow work on this.

best
Rupert