Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by slipbits <sl...@slipbits.com> on 2022/05/19 20:34:34 UTC

Can't open Netbeans 13

Netbeans 13.0
Win 7-64
jdk-17.0.1

I've been waiting for Netbeans 14 w/C++ support, but, I am ready to code
and decided to open NB13. These are the Diagnostics. Since NB14 is
imminent is it worth spending time trying to find and fix the root problem?

thank

bin >> ./netbeans64.exe
WARNING: package sun.awt.X11 not in java.desktop
WARNING: package com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk not in java.desktop
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Missing hosting module
org.netbeans.libs.javacimpl for fragment org.netbeans.modules.nbjavac.impl
         at
org.netbeans.ModuleManager.refineClassLoader(ModuleManager.java:909)
         at
org.netbeans.StandardModule.classLoaderUp(StandardModule.java:527)
         at org.netbeans.ModuleManager.enable(ModuleManager.java:1330)
         at org.netbeans.ModuleManager.enable(ModuleManager.java:1254)
         at
org.netbeans.core.startup.ModuleList.installNew(ModuleList.java:315)
         at
org.netbeans.core.startup.ModuleList.trigger(ModuleList.java:251)
         at
org.netbeans.core.startup.ModuleSystem.restore(ModuleSystem.java:298)
         at org.netbeans.core.startup.Main.getModuleSystem(Main.java:156)
         at org.netbeans.core.startup.Main.getModuleSystem(Main.java:125)
         at org.netbeans.core.startup.Main.start(Main.java:282)
         at
org.netbeans.core.startup.TopThreadGroup.run(TopThreadGroup.java:98)

Re: Can't open Netbeans 13

Posted by Amn <am...@gmail.com>.
Forget Netbeans, I would recommend that if you want to do any C/C++
development your best choice is Code::Blocks.