Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2001/06/08 14:14:17 UTC

Re: Assistance required ......still

Leigh,
     You need to put the domain "localhost" into the domain field.  The port
(7001) should go in the port field, and you must select either HTTP or HTTPS
for the protocol.

Note: the port and protocol stuff is specific to the newest build, which you
say you downloaded.  If you're not seeing a text box for the port, and radio
buttons for selecting the protocol, then you don't have the latest stuff.

-Mike

Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org