Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Ethan Rose <er...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/23 00:44:42 UTC

[Announce] Apache Ozone 1.2.1 Release

Hello all,

I am happy to announce the release of Apache Ozone 1.2.1. This release
updates Ozone's log4j version to 2.16. We are still working to update the
website.

The source and binary tarballs can be downloaded from:
https://dlcdn.apache.org/ozone/1.2.1/
or
https://downloads.apache.org/ozone/1.2.1/

Checksum and signature files can also be downloaded from:
https://downloads.apache.org/ozone/1.2.1/

Apologies for the delay in updating the website, we hope to have the links
above available there soon as well.

Ethan

Re: [Announce] Apache Ozone 1.2.1 Release

Posted by Ke-Yi Sung <6s...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Ethan for bringing it!

jackson yao <ja...@gmail.com>于2021年12月23日 周四09:45写道:

Posted by jackson yao <ja...@gmail.com>.