Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@rocketred.com> on 2001/12/20 09:18:03 UTC

FileContentStore and revision

Hey all, I'm wondering if someone could shed a little light for me.

I've installed Slide 1.0.16. The standalone server runs straight out of
the box (very happy). I have one question though, is the content store
supposed to be configured for versioning. I've looked at the
configuration files and they seem to indicate it is, but when I update a
file via WebDAV the content on the server is overwritten rather than and
additional version being created.

What stupid nubie thing have I done :)?

k.

Re: FileContentStore and revision

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Hi Kevin

The slide engine has versioning support but the WebDAV interface
doesn't.
That Delta V support is on our wish list but that wish hasn't been
granted yet ;-)
So there isn't a magic config option that you can enable.

Dirk