Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Baodi Shi <wu...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/06 01:03:58 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-166: Function add MANUAL delivery semantics

Hi Pulsar Community,I would like to start a VOTE on "Function add MANUAL delivery semantics"(PIP-166).The proposal can be read at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/15560and the discussion thead is available athttps://lists.apache.org/thread/4f2w1mqvhhs3mvccbcg2sk19b60xwkgfVoting will stay open for at least 48h.Thanks,Baodi Shi

Re: [VOTE] PIP-166: Function add MANUAL delivery semantics

Posted by Baodi Shi <ba...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
The PIP passes with 3 bindings +1: Hang Chen, Penghui Li and Enrico.

I will start working, @Penghui Li Please help to move to wiki.

Thanks,
Baodi Shi

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Baodi Shi <ba...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Hi, Enrico.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Enrico

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rui Fu <rf...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: [VOTE] PIP-166: Function add MANUAL delivery semantics

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.
+1