Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Michael Smith <mj...@iii.co.uk> on 1997/10/23 12:08:31 UTC

Using netscape DBM files

Here is a patch which enables apache to authenticate against dbm files
created by Netscape Commerce Server (in this case 1.1.2), in which the
username and password are terminated by NULL characters.  It's a very
small (verging on trivial) change to mod_auth_dbm.c, so I hope it can be
added to the core distribution.

Mike

Re: Using netscape DBM files

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
It's already in 1.3...

Dean

Re: Using netscape DBM files

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com>.
> created by Netscape Commerce Server (in this case 1.1.2), in which the
> username and password are terminated by NULL characters.

I'd prefer to see this as a directive rather than a compile-time option.
"AuthType DBMwithNULLs" or something.

Mark