Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/01 02:10:13 UTC

[vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

All--

  Continuing on the 1.0m1 release train, we've got rc2 installers that
are now posted here:

  http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/beehive/nightlies/1.0m1-rc2/

I'm proposing that we promote these to be released as 1.0rc1.  They
are complete and we expect no further changes unless any issues or
BLOCKERs come up during voting.

  Same deal as before; voting options are below.

  The vote will close in about 72 hours at 00:00 GMT (12 AM) on
Saturday, June 4, 2005.

  Thanks!

Eddie

Vote:
[+1] Yes, the release is ready to go from the URL above.
[0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, the release is not ready yet.  If you vote this way, please
provide an explanation why and add what could be done to address your
concerns.

RE: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
>  http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/beehive/nightlies/1.0m1-rc2/

Given that I see:

  - notice in directory
  - proper naming for distribution files
  - notice in files
  - community agreed to deliver a milestone

+1 from me.

	--- Noel

RE: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Kyle Marvin <ky...@gmail.com>.
+1

-- Kyle

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
+1 !

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
+1 !

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Bryan Che <bc...@redhat.com>.
+1

Bryan

Re: Beehive status?

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Noel--

  I've updated the Beehive status here:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/beehive.html

Still have to add project-specific goals.

We'll be sure to keep this current going forward.

Eddie

Re: Beehive status?

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Noel--

Beehive status?

[result] Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.
We've reached the end of the vote to promote 1.0m1-rc2 to 1.0m1 status.

These votes were received:

Binding +1 votes: 10 (including Craig's [Mentor] and Noel's [Incubator PMC])
Non-binding +1 votes: 1
-1 / 0 votes: 0

Thus, we'll promote rc2 to 1.0m1 and will have signed installers
available tomorrow.

  Congrats to all and great work!

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.
  Please disregard -- Noel and I crossed paths.  I believe we've got
all of the approvals needed to finalize the release.  Summary coming
shortly.

  Thanks, Noel!

Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.