Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com> on 2008/10/15 23:54:55 UTC

mod_proxy_http v. mod_jk, was Re: Data Truncated when proxied from Apache

On Oct 15, 2008, at 5:44 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:

> use mod_proxy_http or mod_jk,

I have seen a few posts recommending mod_proxy_http a little bit over
mod_jk. Why is that?

I used mod_jk recently simply because it was on the tomcat site. I
just assumed it was the default/best option. Maybe there should be a
link on http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi indicating
that you might want to look at mod_proxy_http saying something like it
might meet your needs better.

best,
-Rob

Re: mod_proxy_http v. mod_jk, was Re: Data Truncated when proxied from Apache

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.