Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <my...@surfeu.fi> on 2002/07/27 17:19:27 UTC

about possible submission to jakarta-avalon-apps

Hi,
I have phoenix-based application which I would like to contribute, in near
future, to jakarta-avalon-apps. Is this possible? What are the requirements?
Andrei

Re: about possible submission to jakarta-avalon-apps

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net>.

Andrei Ivanov wrote:

>Hi,
>I have phoenix-based application which I would like to contribute, in near
>future, to jakarta-avalon-apps. Is this possible? What are the requirements?
>Andrei

Can you provide some information about this app ?

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL