Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/24 15:49:13 UTC

Apache Royale Jewel Browser List supported

Hi,

today I was testing Jewel in Browserstack to see minimum versions required
to see Jewel Example without problems.
This is the list:

Desktop
- *Chrome v44*  - (released *July,21, 2015*)
- *Firefox v34* - (released *Dec, 1, 2014*)
- *Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 y Edge 15*
- *Safari 11.1, Mac OS X High Sierra, *(released* Feb, 22 2018*)

Mobile
- *iOS 11. 19 *(release* Sep 2017*)
- *Android 5*, (released, *2014*) , although I think Android devices can be
very different between manufactures, so maybe is not as easy, I tried with
Samsung Galaxy different models and versions)

I'll put this info on the wiki

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale Jewel Browser List supported

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

to add to what Greg said in his email: I remember Alex and others talk in
some thread (maybe when Royale was FlexJS time) about
rise the barrier from IE9 to IE10 at least. Maybe to IE11 too, but I can
ensure that. If that's the case, I think compiler and framework was
populated with changes that are only supported for that versions. I didn't
make a research in flexjs list so I could be wrong.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Apache Royale Jewel Browser List supported

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris Velevitch <ch...@gmail.com>.

--

Chris

Re: Apache Royale Jewel Browser List supported

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris Velevitch <ch...@gmail.com>.

--