Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2007/03/15 04:05:45 UTC

[Fwd: svn commit: r517520 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: ecommerce/config/EcommerceUiLabels.properties ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/order/orderitems.ftl order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReadHelper.java order/webapp/ordermgr/order/orderitems.ftl]

Hans,

I think this change may have broken the ordermgr orderview page for
purchase orders.  I'm getting an undefined error with this new
OrderReadHelper method.  Would you mind trying it out?

Si

Re: purchase order problem

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
and also of some of the ftl templates for the html version of the screen?

Re: purchase order problem

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.

purchase order problem

Posted by Hans Ant <h....@antwebsystems.com>.