Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Vaidya, Raghavendra (CORP, GEITC)" <Ra...@geind.ge.com> on 2002/10/01 06:43:16 UTC

RE: Antwort: fo wysiwig editor

Guys,
I am one of the users of FOP for a very long time.
I would like to get involved in this project as developer, if you guys start
it
regards
Vaidya

From: Mark Bitz <ma...@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2002 4:39 pm

> Hi,
> I agree with Marc. It's not robust enough and combersome to figure
> out.
> Mark

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."

Re: Antwort: fo wysiwig editor

Posted by Mark Bitz <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Guys,
That goes for me as well. I would like to get in.

Mark