Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/08 02:10:45 UTC

maven dependency issue with axis2 .mar modules

Hi, I have an straight question:

If I add this to my web maven project dependencies

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.rampart</groupId>
            <artifactId>rampart</artifactId>
            <version>1.6.1</version>
        </dependency>

And the I do

mvn clean package

What should I get into WEB-INF/lib

should get the rampart-1.6.1.mar in that folder??

--
Jaime Hablutzel - 9-9956-3299

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)

Re: maven dependency issue with axis2 .mar modules

Posted by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com>.
Oh I can see that if you include the type

~<dependency>
           <groupId>org.apache.rampart</
groupId>
           <artifactId>rampart</artifactId>
            <version>1.6</version>
           <type>mar</type>
       </dependency>

a "modules" folder is created in WEB-INF/lib after a mvn package but it
seems my IDE (IntelliJ IDEA) by default doesn't know about this maven .mar
type and it doesn't include it in its devepment classpath if I launch a
tomcat or jetty from my IDE. by the way it seems that given that a special
"modules" folder is created I will have to do some special configuration in
my IDE to support this new path for searching for axis2 modules in
runtime... anyway I'll check this better during this week.

Thanks

Posted by Asen <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com>.