Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Lior Schachter <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/25 15:52:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING

Hi All,
We would like to have another round of vote for the first release of
Apache Liminal (Incubating), after fixing the licensing issues found
at the previous voting round.

This release enables seamless Liminal installation in Local mode and
in AWS cloud to execute machine-learning pipelines.

Liminal community vote and result threads:
Vote:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rdce94a657da705a454846b3fd9ff37b58c37245c3c588b2bb16cf70b%40%3Cdev.liminal.apache.org%3E

Result:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r067f0351e693282ef5c2f2f511bdd388c86d8bf38feff9663e21135a%40%3Cdev.liminal.apache.org%3E

Installation and testing instructions can be found in the README included.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/liminal/0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING/

The tag to be voted on:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-liminal/releases/tag/0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING

The SHA512 Checksum for these artifacts is:

apache-liminal-0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING-source.tar.gz:

3A0462B6 2F572AF0 DD860FD3 1D1845DA DFAF04C0 D4B43694 9044A1F5
8FFA07AB 21793233 6DA2392D 10AA1B70 9723E105 91F6E789 2EF7B523
422AF387 04FFE035

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/liminal/KEYS

For more information about the contents of this release,
see:https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/LIMINAL/versions/12349599

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Liminal
0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING. A majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Liminal 0.0.1
[ ] +0 No opinion

Lior Schachter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING

Posted by Lior Schachter <li...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for your votes !
It is really excisting to release the first Liminal version under the
Apache Incubation umbrella.

Regards,
Lior

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
+1

And it would better have some descriptions about this project :)

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>于2021年3月16日 周二下午4:30写道:

> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - signatures and hashes ar fine
> - DISCLAIMER exits
> - LICENSE and NOTICE are good
> - All source files have ASF headers
> - No unexpected binary files
> - did not compile
>
> It would be nice to see explicit instruction on how to build from the
> source release and not from github.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

来自 琚致远

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.1rc6-INCUBATING

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Can we get another vote or two please to close the first release? I know
the Liminal community would appreciate it -- thanks so much!