Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jake Luciani <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/09/08 20:00:46 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 3.0.0-beta2 released

The Cassandra team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Cassandra
version 3.0.0-beta2.

Apache Cassandra is a fully distributed database. It is the right choice
when you need scalability and high availability without compromising
performance.

 http://cassandra.apache.org/

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/download/

This version is a *beta* release[1] on the 3.0 series. As always, please pay
attention to the release notes[2] and Let us know[3] if you were to
encounter
any problem.

Enjoy!

[1]: http://goo.gl/UWe5yb (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/xWOSDa (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 3.0.0-beta2 released

Posted by Colin Clark <co...@clark.ws>.
It’s so nice to see a marketing message in an email from apache….

Come on guys, you almost sound like you’re begging, are sales *that* bad?
—
Colin Clark
colin@clark.ws
+1 612-859-6129