Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Alden Gordon <al...@rubiconmd.com> on 2018/11/13 00:17:50 UTC

Missing resource with 4.0

Hi all,

I'm getting started with cTAKES 4.0 and installed the resources from the source
specified in the user install guide
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/ctakes-resources-4.0-bin.zip>.
Based on what I'm reading in the user install guide, the resources didn't
include something it is supposed to - it only had dictionary and lvg
directories (see attached screenshot), and no clinical directory with
pipelines.

Is anyone able to me guidance on why these resources are missing and from
where I can get them? I really only want to use the default clinical
pipeline, but I can't do that without the appropriate piper files.

Thanks for the help,
Alden
--
Alden Gordon
Director of Analytics | 860.402.6572 | alden@rubiconmd.com

Re: Missing resource with 4.0

Posted by Alden Gordon <al...@rubiconmd.com>.
Hi Gandhi,

Thanks for reaching out. I was actually able to solve this issue by
re-extracting the resources (I had made a mistake in this step), and then
ensuring the sno_rx_16ab dictionary had been saved to the right location
(ctakes_home/resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/).

Best,
Alden

RE: Missing resource with 4.0

Posted by Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Ga...@arisglobal.com>.
Hi Alden,

Director of Analytics | 860.402.6572 | alden@rubiconmd.com<ma...@rubiconmd.com>
Visit Care Without Constraints<https://www.linkedin.com/company/care-without-constraints> to learn how eConsults are removing barriers to care.
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwT6KL9g5_0iMnlZNEpxMjB5OGs&revid=0BwT6KL9g5_0ieFlwNVlNUlZvd3VRaEVGR0lyUGRnWTlDdjc0PQ]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and against the law.