Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Tam, Michael" <mt...@pfc.cfs.nrcan.gc.ca> on 2004/08/11 23:15:11 UTC

[File Upload] Unable to delete tmp file

Hi all,

I am running FILE UPLOAD 1.0 with TOMCAT 4.1.29.  I can upload files through
a JSP; however, the associated tmp files cannot be removed until TOMCAT
shutdowns/restarts even though I explicitly call
the file item delete function at the end of the upload.

Any help on addressing this issue is appreciated.  Thank you.

Michael

---

Re: [File Upload] Unable to delete tmp file

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:01:27 -0700, Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a known problem related to files not being cleaned up until
> the container (really, the JVM) shuts down. There is also a known fix
> for this, which will show up in the nightly builds when I find the
> time to get it in.

This issue is fixed in tonight's nightly build.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.