Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Roberto Rossi <im...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 16:25:10 UTC

about writing "cmis:contentStreamFileName" property

Hello everyone!

The "cmis:contentStreamFileName" is writeable? I can read it from the
repository but what is the right way to update the name of the content
stream after updating the content stream of the document?
Same thing for cmis:contentStreamMimeType .

Thanks

ROb

Re: about writing "cmis:contentStreamFileName" property

Posted by Roberto Rossi <im...@gmail.com>.
OK, Greg. I'll try this way.

Posted by Greg Melahn <gr...@alfresco.com>.
@Roberto,  fyi, Alfresco 4.2 does support appendContentStream via the cmis
1.1 endpoints.

http://localhost:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis
/versions/1.1/browser

Greg

--

Greg Melahn | Principal Software Architect
o +1 919 656 9717 | m +1 919 656 9717 | skype gregory.melahn

[image: Alfresco] <http://www.alfresco.com/> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/alfrescosoftware>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/alfresco> [image:
Feed]<http://blogs.alfresco.com/>
 [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/alfresco> [image:
YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/alfresco101>

Re: about writing "cmis:contentStreamFileName" property

Posted by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com>.
You could try append content stream.
It is not spec'd, but your server could update the content stream metadata.

Michael

Re: about writing "cmis:contentStreamFileName" property

Posted by Roberto Rossi <im...@gmail.com>.
OK.

Thanks for your support Florian!

Re: about writing "cmis:contentStreamFileName" property

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Rob,

cmis:contentStreamFileName and cmis:contentStreamMimeType are not
directly updateable.
You can change them when you set new content with setContentStream or
checkIn.

- Florian