Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by buzzterrier <te...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 23:48:28 UTC

chunking

Hello,

I have a problem that occurs when chunking is turned on. I turned it off and
tested it in eclipse, and the error went away. However when I deploy it to
Tomcat the error returns. Is there a way I can tell if chunking is actually
turned off? I turned on logging in the cxf.xml file and got the the
request/response output but there is nothing about chunking.

BTW, I used the following config to turn it off:

<http-conf:conduit
name="{http://platform_2008_2.webservices.netsuite.com/}NetSuitePortType.http-conduit">
 	<http-conf:client AllowChunking="false"/>
</http-conf:conduit>

-----
Buzzterrier

http://buzzterrier.blogspot.com/ View my blog: Ordinary Average Developer...

Re: chunking

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The only real way I can think of is with somethink like wireshark or similar
that can capture the raw tcp streams.

The other option to try is, instead of configuration, using the programatic
API's in the code itself.   That way you'll be sure it's set.    I'm not sure
why the config wouldn't be picked up in tomcat.   That's really not good.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org