Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Sergio Chancay <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/23 13:20:31 UTC

Help, not found issues for resolved

Hi,

Not found issues for resolved, I found in https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2200?filter=allopenissues <https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2200?filter=allopenissues> but all is assigned or resolved with PR.

Help me with any list o task for resolved.

Thanks.

Re: Help, not found issues for resolved

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergio,

Thanks for your help! You can filter the JIRA for tickets that are not yet
assigned to someone using advanced search.  Click on the "Advanced Search"
link on the far right at the top of the JIRA list for TomEE and enter the
following:

project = TOMEE AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee is EMPTY ORDER BY
priority DESC, updated DESC

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson