Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/06/26 19:15:13 UTC

IP Clearance for nano, docker-couchdb and couch peruser pass

Hey everyone,

all our outstanding IP-Clearances have passed. We can now import the projects.

The steps are:
2. push the code if you didn’t specify an import repo in step 1.
3. there is no step three.

Can the people who initiated these do the legwork? Thanks!

nano: Robert Kowalski
couchperuser: Klaus Trainer
docker: Jan Lehnardt

Unless you want to bikeshed this, I nominate the following repo names (the couchdb- prefix is mandatory):
- couchdb-nano
- couchdb-peruser
- couchdb-docker

Best
Jan

Re: IP Clearance for nano, docker-couchdb and couch peruser pass

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Jan,

great great news. I am excited about this ;-)

On 26 June 2015 at 19:15, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> all our outstanding IP-Clearances have passed. We can now import the
> projects.
>
> The steps are:
> 1. ask Infra to create a new repo:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1> (make sure
> to specify notifications@c.a.o <ma...@c.a.o> as the
> mailing list).
> 2. push the code if you didn’t specify an import repo in step 1.
> 3. there is no step three.
>
> Can the people who initiated these do the legwork? Thanks!
>
> nano: Robert Kowalski
> couchperuser: Klaus Trainer
> docker: Jan Lehnardt
>
> Unless you want to bikeshed this, I nominate the following repo names (the
> couchdb- prefix is mandatory):
> - couchdb-nano
> - couchdb-peruser
> - couchdb-docker

I like these names. So +1 from my side ;-)

> Best
> Jan
> --

All the best