Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by jun <10...@qq.com> on 2017/09/05 06:52:00 UTC

Re: why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

I have counter this problem also, but I have set kylin.rest.servers.
I found that meta can't synchronize between servers only after I load
metadata again.
Also when I delete cube, I get "No cube detail info loaded" in another kylin
server.
Have someone encounter this situation?

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Any way to reproduce the encountered error?