Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Namita Mittal <nm...@businessedge.com> on 2001/09/14 17:37:31 UTC

Class not found Exception

Hello,

I have added my web application in a subdirectory "ABC" of
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/. The "ABC" directory consist of JSP and Web-inf
folder. The Web-inf folder has classes folder that consist of all my java
classes. I believe when Tomcat is restarted, it will automatically assign a
context path to the application based on the sub directory name we choose.
In my case "ABC".

Now when I run my Application, I am able to see all the JSP pages that do
not call a java class. But the jsp pages that call a java class are giving
package, class not found exception. This application is working fine in NT
development machine but giving problems in solaris deployment machine. Am I
missing any step? Please help.

Thanks,
Namita